Scott McKeon Founder of Espresso Displays
"SSE was the catalyst for our actual idea when we were at university. Creating the right environment [...] but then also learning about the ecosystem.
22,000+ people have participated in SSE programs
1,500+ digital credentials issued
180 industry and government partners
40% of participants are from regional and rural areas
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship (SSE) and Young Change Agents (YCA) have joined forces to provide insights into the current state of entrepreneurial education for youth (aged 10-24 years) across the state of New South Wales (NSW).
See where Discovery could take you in just 30 seconds
SSE is Australia’s first and only, Government-initiated School of Entrepreneurship. It was established to enhance and embed growth mindsets, entrepreneurial skills, and innovative thinking, across diverse communities -empowering positive global impact both now and in the future.Find out more
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.