Australian Catholic University is ranked in the top three percent of universities worldwide, and the top 50 of Generation Y universities.
Its faculties and institutes are focused on producing world-leading research in the priority areas of education, health, and theology and philosophy. It ranks in the top 50 universities in the world for nursing and the top 75 for education.
Collaborate Plus are flexible, inclusive co-working spaces open to students and the general business community to support startups or small-to-medium enterprises with the technology, educational events, resource sharing and collaboration they need to get moving. Students can access resident business advisers and collaborate with for-profit and not-for-profit partners.
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship collaborates with Australian Catholic University to help emerging entrepreneurs gain practical hands-on skills and develop an entrepreneurial mindset, and access immersive bootcamps in key global innovation ecosystems.
Rohan Peacock Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Commerce
It helped me with taking the next step, to learn how to pitch and get seed funding for an idea
Australian Catholic University
From ACU? See the latest opportunities
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles | SSE
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.