Macquarie University is an internationally recognised university, consistently ranked in the top two per cent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia.
Macquarie University began as a bold experiment to break from traditions: to be distinctive, progressive, and to be transformational. Today its pioneering history continues to be a source of inspiration. Its research is leading the way in ground-breaking discoveries, and its academics at the forefront of innovation are embracing the opportunity to tackle the big issues of our time.
Macquarie University’s Incubator is a vibrant and accessible space for students, researchers, staff, small-medium sized enterprises (SMEs), entrepreneurs and startups who are working on research or an idea that can be commercialised.
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship collaborates with Macquarie University’s Global Leadership Program to nurture those students with the entrepreneurial spirit and drive to create a new venture.
Marley Palin Bachelor of Business Leadership and Commerce
SSE provided me an entry into the entrepreneurial ecosystem. I would have never got this opportunity otherwise
From Macquarie? See the latest opportunities
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles | SSE
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.