Southern Cross University is a progressive university on Australia's east coast, with campuses on the Gold Coast, in Lismore and Coffs Harbour, where the University’s National Marine Science Centre is located. The campus locations have a profound influence on teaching and academic programs, from business degrees that examine ecological tourism to marine science that is helping to regenerate the reef and engineering to make our urban environments smarter and more sustainable.
Southern Cross University is home to nine research centres, all with deep connections to the communities they serve and a commitment to research output that has global relevance.
The Enterprise Lab is a startup hub and co-working space located at Southern Cross University in Lismore and functions as a node in the NSW entrepreneurial ecosystem. It nurtures the innovation ecosystem in the Northern Rivers region through vibrant collaboration between entrepreneurs, researchers, students, and mentors.
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship collaborates with Southern Cross University to develop and deliver the Structuring for Success unit, where emerging entrepreneurs develop a scalable business model for a new venture.
Rory Banwell Bachelor of Media
SSE gave me confidence to navigate my own regional ecosystem and push myself out of my comfort zone
Southern Cross University
From SCU? Check out our latest opportunities
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles | SSE
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.