TAFE NSW is the leading provider of vocational education training in Australia, with industry qualified and experienced staff that bring up-to-date real-world skills directly to the classroom. It has over 130 years of history, and its courses and facilities are internationally-renowned.
TAFE NSW has over 130 locations in New South Wales and a wide variety of classroom and online delivery study options. TAFE NSW courses are recognised for their hands-on approach to skills training, and graduate qualifications are well regarded with over 25,000 employer connections.
TAFE NSW received an 87% student satisfaction rating - the second highest score for overall graduate satisfaction compared to NSW universities.
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship collaborates with TAFE NSW to help emerging entrepreneurs gain practical hands-on skills and develop an entrepreneurial mindset, and access immersive bootcamps in key global innovation ecosystems.
Erika Salmon Bachelor of Network Security/Bachelor of Data Infrastructure Engineering
We got thrown together with our different skill sets and the potential was extraordinary. I really could never experience this anywhere else
From TAFE NSW? See the latest opportunities
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles | SSE
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.