The University of Sydney is Australia’s oldest university. Its purpose is to create a place where the best researchers and most promising students can achieve their full potential.
The University of Sydney boasts the widest range of academic programs of any university in Australia. It is regularly ranked in the top 50 universities in global university rankings.
The Business faculty’s School of Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship offers a range of courses to equip students to master the critical skills and concepts of entrepreneurship. The Incubate startup program funds students, alumni and researchers to launch high-potential startups through an accelerator and supports student entrepreneurs through community activities.
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship collaborates with The University of Sydney to host pitch nights for entrepreneurship programs in the Business and Engineering faculties.
Isaac Honor Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce
We threw ourselves into the deep end and have just kept going.
University of Sydney
Studying at Sydney? See the latest opportunities
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles | SSE
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.