University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public university of technology. Its purpose is to advance knowledge and learning through research-inspired teaching, research with impact and partnerships with industry, the professions and community.
UTS is one of the largest universities in Australia, offering over 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate courses across traditional and emerging disciplines.
UTS has a range of entrepreneurship and innovation courses to equip students with the tools to become entrepreneurs, whether it’s through co-curricular programs, credit-bearing offerings or industry opportunities.
UTS has its own on-campus start-up incubator, UTS Startups, and a range of start-up internships and scholarship opportunities.
UTS partnered with SSE to design and deliver its first unit of study – The Navigator. This collaboration was pivotal to SSE’s foundation year, with 100 student entrepreneurs from all 12 member institutions undertaking The Navigator unit in the first 12 months.
Rosie Dawson Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Laws
I hope to exercise an entrepreneurial mindset and apply my legal and business education in a tangible way
University of Technology Sydney
At UTS? See the latest opportunities
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles | SSE
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.