University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university with an international network of campuses and regional learning centres. It is a young and vibrant university with a place among the top 250 universities in the world.
In just 40 years it has grown into an international multi-campus University, expanding to occupy two Sydney campuses and five regional campuses, as well as locations in Hong Kong and Dubai.
iAccelerate is a unique business accelerator and incubator program run by the University of Wollongong. It’s a thriving community of likeminded entrepreneurs with vision, purpose and passion, growing their impact through exceptional education, mentoring and support among inspiring surrounds.
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship collaborates with University of Wollongong to help emerging entrepreneurs gain practical hands-on skills and develop an entrepreneurial mindset, and access immersive bootcamps in key global innovation ecosystems. We co-host learning activities, bringing entrepreneurs and partners to the region.
Erfan Karami Bachelor of Engineering
I didn't have a clear idea of what entreprenuership was about before I came to SSE. I never imagined I would be launching my own startup.
University of Wollongong
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles | SSE
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.