SSE was founded on collaboration. It’s in our DNA. And we know that success demands it.
So we’re passionate about partnering with the community, corporate, government and education partners to drive skills growth, expand the ecosystem, and create more opportunities for women, regional and remote communities, and TAFE NSW students.
Together, we can drive meaningful change and help our diverse audience tackle the future of work.
SSE is an unprecedented collaboration between 11 New South Wales universities and TAFE NSW. Click each member logo to find out more.
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles | SSE
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.