Finalising my enrolment
Where can I find my unofficial transcript for the complete your profile step?
- ACU – unofficial transcript available via Student Connect > My Results > Enrolment and Results Summary
- CSU – unofficial transcript available via Student Portal > Your Enrolment > View Online Transcript
- MQ – unofficial academic transcript available via eStudent > My Results and Graduation > Email my unofficial transcript
- SCU – unofficial academic transcript via My Enrolment
- TAFE NSW – confirmation of your enrolment available via TAFE NSW Portal (Learner Portal > My Learning Plan)
- UON – unofficial transcript available via myUON > My Academics > View My Unofficial Transcript
- USYD – record of your units and results available via Sydney Student > My studies > Assessments > View your academic transcript
- UNE – access your academic history online via myUNE
- UTS – unofficial copy of academic record available via My Student Admin > My Exams > My Results > Results Overview
- UOW – enrolment confirmation available via SOLS > Print Enrolment Record
- UNSW – unofficial academic transcript available via myUNSW
- WSU – student records available via My Student Records > Print your results
What to expect from the units
What’s the workload?
Between the face-to-face sessions and online work, it should feel like another one of your units within your degree or program. This is a experiential and creative program that will enable you to work with likeminded peers from around the state. There is a fair amount of group work though, so be prepared to be available and ready to collaborate.
Is there an online component?
SSE uses a platform called Openlearning, created by a UNSW Sydney graduate. It should be fairly similar to the portal you’re already using at Uni or TAFE NSW but it is geared towards a more collaborative/feedback blackboard style.
When can I access Openlearning?
Once your application is successful, you will receive an invitation to create an account with a username and password, to join the course on Openlearning. If you already have an Openlearning account, it will automatically be added to your courses.
Is there a Unit Outline?
Yes – you can access the Unit outline in Openlearning.
Planning for the Intensive
When is the intensive?
The four day face-to-face sessions are held at the SSE Campus in Ultimo, Sydney. Please make sure you are available from 09:00-17:30, each day for these four days.
Innovation for value creation and growth
Friday 8 – Monday 11 March 2019
Structuring for success
Friday 12 – Monday 15 April 2019
Friday 10 – Monday 13 May 2019
Friday 17 – Monday 20 May 2019
Where is Sydney School of Entrepreneurship based?
We’re just a 10-minute walk from Central station – you can walk through UTS or the Goods Line. Let Google maps do the hard work and find us at Building J, 651 – 731 Harris Street Ultimo NSW 2007. Here’s a map to help you.
Is there financial support available to help me travel to the SSE campus?
Yes! We don’t want cost or distance to be a barrier. Once your application has been successful, we’ll provide you with a mobility scholarship to help cover travel and accommodation costs. Further details will be provided via email.
Where can I stay in Sydney that’s close to the SSE campus?
509 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
212 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
|Song Hotel |
5-11 Wentworth Ave, Sydney NSW 2000
|Sydney Central YHA |
11 Rawson Place Corner of Pitt St &, Rawson Pl, Sydney NSW 2000
417 Pitt St, Haymarket NSW 2000
|Base Hostel Sydney|
477 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000
500 Wattle St, Ultimo NSW 2007
|Great Southern Hotel|
717-723 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
(02) 9289 4400
What do I bring to the intensive?
Just your laptop, a positive attitude and willingness to co-create, experiment and play.
What’s the dress code?
Just what you feel comfortable in or what you normally wear to class.
Is food provided during the intensive?
Yes, we like to take care of you when you come to SSE. A healthy and delicious morning tea and lunch is provided each day. We can cater to any dietary requirements so please just let us know in advance.
If your questions haven’t been answered, please get in touch via email@example.com