Charles Sturt University’s mission is to build skills and knowledge in its regions, with campuses located in some of Australia's fastest growing regional cities including Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange, Wagga Wagga, Albury-Wodonga and Port Macquarie.
Charles Sturt University’s research connections span the globe, with international research across many disciplines, including agricultural and veterinary science; education; biological, environmental and chemical sciences; ethics and philosophy.
The Wagga Wagga campus hosts the AgriPark, a well-established and dynamic innovation accelerator network incorporating a diverse range of researchers and industry players. The AgriTech Incubator supports innovation and economic development in the Riverina by offering incubator programs, providing co-working spaces and fostering greater participation of women in entrepreneurial activities.
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship collaborates with Charles Sturt University to help emerging entrepreneurs gain practical hands-on skills and develop an entrepreneurial mindset, and access immersive bootcamps in key global innovation ecosystems. We also co-host learning activities, bringing visiting global entrepreneurs to the region.
Casey Bootsma Bachelor of Business (Marketing/Organisational Communication and Public Relations)
I've taken my passion for regional and rural business and moulded that around what I learned at SSE
Charles Sturt University
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.