Southern Cross University is a dynamic, multi-campus university with more than 18,000 students studying on-campus and online.
The main campuses are located on the Gold Coast, in Lismore and Coffs Harbour, where the University’s National Marine Science Centre is located. Branch campuses are also located in the metropolitan centres of Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
Southern Cross University has achieved world-class results in research, rankings, student satisfaction and overall reputation. Their success in these endeavours, combined with their fantastic locations, staff and support systems, is what makes it the perfect place to study.
The University offers a Bachelor of Business and Enterprise which has a focus on developing innovation and impact in a complex and changing business world with inspired and multidisciplinary learning experiences. Students become equipped with the practical skills, tools and knowledge that are vital for the sustainability of society, business and industry.
Through strong industry partnerships, Southern Cross nurtures the innovation ecosystem in the Northern Rivers region through vibrant collaboration between entrepreneurs, researchers, students, and mentors.
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship collaborated with Southern Cross University to develop and deliver the Structuring for Success unit, where emerging entrepreneurs develop a scalable business model for a new venture.
Rory Banwell Bachelor of Media
SSE gave me confidence to navigate my own regional ecosystem and push myself out of my comfort zone
Southern Cross University
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.