University of New England has been delivering distance education since 1955, longer than any other Australian university. It offers more than 200 courses at undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and higher degree research levels with options to study online or on campus.
University of New England is the only Australian public university awarded the maximum 5 stars for overall Experience 13 years in a row.
The UNE SMART Region Incubator is a regional business incubator to join regional businesses with growth potential together with academic business research, business mentors, corporate and community partners. New businesses come together to work hard, build smart, fail well and pivot fast.
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship collaborates with University of New England to help emerging entrepreneurs gain practical hands-on skills and develop an entrepreneurial mindset, and access immersive bootcamps in key global innovation ecosystems. We co-host learning activities, bringing visiting global entrepreneurs to the region.
Miles Archibald Bachelor of Business and Finance
SSE really showed me for the first time that entrepreneurship is a mindset
University of New England
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles | SSE
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.