Western Sydney University values academic excellence, integrity and the pursuit of knowledge. Ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world, it is globally focused, research-led and committed to making a positive impact on the communities they engage with.
Western Sydney University is ranked the top university in NSW for employer satisfaction. Global mobility, internship and work-placement programs provide unlimited opportunities to learn, travel and work in more than 300 destinations across the globe.
A Bachelor of Entrepreneurship can be undertaken in combination with any bachelor degree to cover all phases of the entrepreneurship journey, from forming a team to pitching ideas to potential investors and developing funding strategies.
The Launch Pad is a one-stop-shop business and innovation support program with facilities, assistance and resources for startup and high-growth technology-based businesses in Western Sydney.
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship collaborates with Western Sydney University to develop and deliver the Innovation for Value Creation and Growth unit, where emerging entrepreneurs develop a scalable business model for a new venture.
Rose Lewis Bachelor of Business (Advanced Business Leadership) and Laws
I was inspired. It improved my own confidence 100 percent and made me feel I could contribute something
Western Sydney University
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles | SSE
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.