SSE International Bootcamp – Hong Kong and Shenzhen
26 May – 8 June 2019
Join SSE’s team of up to five student entrepreneurs for a two-week immersion experience in one of the world’s most dynamic economic hubs. Gain a global perspective and understanding alongside passionate student entrepreneurs from China, Hong Kong and other international institutions.
The program includes:
- Cross-cultural entrepreneurship and lean startup training
- Visits to internationally-renowned technology companies
- Exclusive access to the local startup ecosystem, including tours of major incubators in both Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
In partnership with PolyU and the Greater Bay Area International Institute for Innovations (GBA I3), all program fees, transportation, accommodation and some meals are covered.
In addition, SSE will offer up to five $500 scholarships towards the cost of flights, visas and insurance for all successful applicants.
Read the full program here.
We’re looking for students with a spark and the drive to go global. You must:
- Be an enrolled student at an SSE member institution – all 11 NSW universities and TAFE NSW
- Be eligible for a Chinese visa
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience, ideally in a startup
An ability to communicate in a Chinese language is an advantage (the program will be delivered in English).