Young Entrepreneurs International Bootcamp to India – A partnership with NSW Government
In an exciting partnership between the NSW Government and Sydney School of Entrepreneurship (SSE), we are offering 40 funded places for early stage entrepreneurs from across NSW to be immersed in India’s fast-growing tech startup ecosystem.
This intensive immersion program will visit 4 Indian cities and 40+ companies over 10 action packed days – an outstanding entrepreneurial experience.
- Promote entrepreneurship between NSW and India’s dynamic and fast-developing technology markets
- Access a network of 40+ Indian startups and multinationals, and global investors
- Inspire 40 startups based in NSW to grow and develop a global mindset
- Exchange ideas and perspectives, enhance cultural awareness
When is the Bootcamp?
26 January 2019
SSE Pre-Departure Masterclass: Take Your Business to India
Held at SSE Campus – Ultimo, Sydney
27 January – 7 February 2019
Young Entrepreneurs International Bootcamp to India
Departs Sydney 27 January. 10 days.
The Young Entrepreneurs International Bootcamp India program represents great value to startup founders. It covers international return flights, transfers, twin share accommodation, daily breakfast and full program fees. Participants will incur some expenses including visas, travel insurance, meals and activities scheduled outside the program.
The program is a NSW Department of Industry initiative to promote entrepreneurship between NSW and India, and grow businesses and jobs in NSW.
Who can apply?
Founders with an early stage, scalable global startup that will benefit from exposure to the India market.
The focus is on tech sectors including smart cities, internet of things, clean tech, artificial intelligence and machine learning, but anyone with grit and drive should apply.
Application eligibility criteria:
- A startup based in NSW, with an ABN registered in NSW
- A completed proof of concept and detailed pitch deck
- A solution or product that is scalable globally
- Hold IP or the rights to commercialise
- Current passport and eligible for visa procurement
- An entrepreneurial spirit
If this sounds like you, apply now.
Deadline extended. Last applications will be accepted until 09:00 Monday 5 November.
Offers will be completed by 28 November 2018.
To support your application, you will be asked to upload:
- A detailed pitch deck
- A 200 word statement about yourself and the global scalability potential of your business
See FAQs page for more details.
This exciting partnership is an initiative of the NSW Government to promote entrepreneurship between NSW and India’s dynamic and fast-developing technology markets.