Speaker Series: Facebook and LinkedIn share expert insights to help build your small business
Tuesday 30 October 2018
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship
Building J, 651-731 Harris St, Ultimo NSW 2007
It’s not just about who you know, but about who your connections know…
Harness the real power of social media platforms to tap into your customers to grow your brand through unique, dynamic and meaningful consumer interaction. This free event brings together the two of the world’s leading social media and marketing organisations who will share insights on how you can invest in social media marketing strategies and focus on engagement for your business.
- Jason Juma-Ross – APAC Head of Technology, Entertainment and Connectivity, Facebook
- Amy Mills – Senior Manager, Marketing Solutions, Australia and New Zealand, LinkedIn
You will learn how to:
- Why Brand Awareness Matters
- get started on LinkedIn from both an organic and paid perspective
- boost your company’s presence on social networks such as Facebook
- better understand the process to make the changes and uncover new opportunities to grow
- adapt to disruption and how your clients and consumers interact with your business online
Our experts will be available for a Q&A session and networking session following the presentation. Join us and learn how to think differently about your online customer experience.
Registrations are free and essential.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this event.
Event host: Sydney School of Entrepreneurship