Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Wrapping up Small Business Month

Stories

During the month of November, SSE participated in Small Business Month by delivering our Innovate From Within – Reimagining Workplace Productivity program free of charge to small businesses from across NSW. 

Attractive over 90 registrations from a diverse range of participants from various business industries, the program was delivered online with 4 one-hour workshops over two weeks in November. Innovate From Within – Reimagining Workplace Productivity equips Small Business with the resilience and confidence to embed an innovative ethos within workplace culture and drive business growth—turning problems into opportunities.

Participants from the program recorded the following feedback:

  • 78% extremely likely to apply the learnings from this program in their business.
  • 67% found the program highly relevant to their future business goals, and the remaining 33% found it relevant.
  • 78% were highly satisfied with the program and 22% were satisfied.
  • 78% extremely likely to recommend the program to a friend. The remaining 22% likely.

Awesome content, succinct delivery, and I have relevant real-world tools to approach future business problems. Many thanks for the opportunity to attend! Loved it."

Small Business Owner Sydney

The program is designed and taught by an expert team of practitioners who employ the latest in entrepreneurial learning techniques and industry-relevant skills to deliver outcomes and support participant success.

Find out more about the Innovate From Within - Reimagining Workplace Productivity program.

  • Stats Triangle

    90+ Participant registrations

  • Stats Semicircle

    56% Program engagement rate

  • Stats Square

    89% Found the teaching methods motivating

  • Stats Diamond

    78% Extremely likely to recommend the program