Australian Bushfire Crisis
SSE is working behind the scenes with our education, government, corporate and community partners to support innovative responses to this unprecedented crisis and help people to rebuild their lives and their communities.Read our response
Our global reach
SSE is a gateway to the world of entrepreneurship.
We are Sydney in name only, operating across New South Wales to connect the state with expertise and experience from around Australia and around the world.
Our international bootcamps give emerging entrepreneurs the opportunity to explore the world's leading innovation ecosystems and learn from the best.
With SSE, your global potential is limitless.
Rose Lewis Western Sydney University Student
I was inspired. It improved my own confidence 100 percent, and made me feel I could contribute something too.
500+ students have completed an SSE unit or bootcamp
8000+ people have participated in SSE events and activities
70+ startups founded by SSE alumni
38% of our alumni are from regional and rural areas
SSE is an unprecedented collaboration between 11 New South Wales universities and TAFE NSW. An independent not-for-profit.Find out more
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile | SSE
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles | SSE
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.