Here's what's coming up:
Innovate From Within - Reimagining Workplace Productivity
Online workshops and online self-paced learning
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship (SSE) and Young Change Agents (YCA) have joined forces to provide insights into the current state of entrepreneurial education for youth (aged 10-24 years) across the state of New South Wales (NSW).
See where Discovery could take you in just 30 seconds
Zoe Randall TAFE NSW
Without SSE, I would still be sitting at my desk trying to figure out what I want to do.
Our global reach
SSE is a gateway to the world of entrepreneurship.
We are Sydney in name only, operating across New South Wales to connect the state with expertise and experience from around Australia and around the world.
Our international bootcamps give emerging entrepreneurs the opportunity to explore the world's leading innovation ecosystems and learn from the best.
With SSE, your global potential is limitless.
600+ students have taken an SSE unit or bootcamp
18,000 people have participated in SSE events and activities
70+ startups founded by SSE alumni
31% of our alumni are from regional and rural areas
SSE is Australia’s first and only, Government-initiated School of Entrepreneurship. It was established to enhance and embed growth mindsets, entrepreneurial skills, and innovative thinking, across diverse communities -empowering positive global impact both now and in the future.Find out more
- Australian Catholic University - Partner Profile
- Charles Sturt University - Partner Profile
- Macquarie University - Partner Profile
- Southern Cross University - Partner Profile
- TAFE NSW - Partner Profile
- University of Newcastle - Partner Profile
- University of Sydney - Partner Profile
- UNSW Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of New England - Partner Profile
- University of Technology Sydney - Partner Profile
- University of Wollongong - Partner Profile
- Western Sydney University - Partner Profiles
SSE was established in 2016 with cornerstone investment by the NSW Government.